Visit St Petersburg - one of the world’s top destinations!
Spend 4 crazy nights partying on board of big cruise ships
& Visit Stockholm-Helsinki -Tallinn!
Find the full program here:
Go to Russia VISA FREE and experience St Petersburg, one of the must see cities of Europe! With optional extras ranging from traditional dinner and folk show to visiting world famous palaces, you know you’re in for a good time. We travel with big overnight ferries between the cities, so while traveling you have a cabin, can go out for a drink in the bar, go to the sauna or show your moves on the dance floor!
Departure: 18-24 April 2019
Departure/arrival city: Copenhagen
Price: 385 Euros (with ESNcard*); 400 Euros (without ESNcard)
*ESNcards will be checked at the departure point
! Important information - to join this trip you need to have travel Passport valid for at least 6 months! ID-card is not valid for this travel! Before booking the tour kindly read the Visa-Free Travel Info below
NB! We highly recommend you to make travel insurance valid in Russia for this trip!
- Transportation Copenhagen-Stockholm-Copenhagen
- Ferry tickets (Stockholm-Helsinki-St.Petersburg-Tallinn-Stockholm)
Russia entrance fee for visa-free travellers
- 6 nights’ accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bedienen included (4 nights on overnight ferries; 2 nights in the hostel).
- 2 hostel breakfasts in St.Petersburg
- Transport to and from the ferry terminals (Helsinki, St.Petersburg)
- Guided bus tour in St Petersburg (museum fees not included, entrance is optional)
- Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum (free for students)
- Guided city walks in Helsinki and Tallinn
Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides
THE TICKETS START FROM €385
NO VISA NEEDED!
- An ESNcard of this section required.